As part of our small and driven team based in the heart of Bristol, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills in a wide variety of technologies.
We are looking for people to fit into our team who:
• Have demonstrable skill in C++, C and Java
• Earned a degree or relevant qualification in a related discipline e.g. a Software Engineering, Computer Science
• Have experience using Linux
• Are enthusiastic to develop new skills, and learn new programming languages through in-house training and support
• Enjoy undertaking a wide variety of tasks
• Have a passion for technology, especially if video related
• Have a collaborative approach to work, whilst also being able to work well independently
• Have a professional manner when communicating with customers
• Are keen to get involved and help out in other areas of the business if necessary, e.g. testing
• Are a team player willing to contribute ideas and support others with theirs
We look to draw on your passion, enthusiasm and technical software development skills.
We aim to provide an enjoyable working environment with flexible working hours. We offer a competitive salary, 24 vacation days + bank holidays, and your birthday off. We are looking for new talent to join our growing team, and bring in fresh ideas. So, if you would like the opportunity to work in a small dynamic company, with the opportunity to embrace a range of exciting technologies, then please provide your details in this form.
We only accept CV’s in PDF format.Make an enquiry